Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Theme Parks: Christmas Wrap (-Up)

Theme Parks
Get the latest headlines from the Theme Parks GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Christmas Wrap (-Up)
Dec 27th 2011, 18:43

I know, I know. Christmas wrapped a couple of days ago. But just before the holiday, I joined Nick Hutson and Doug Barnes from The Season Pass and Mike Collins from CoasterRadio.com for a spirited Christmas/end-of-the-year theme park wrap-up special on Nick's ERT podcast. We each offered our picks for 2011 park highlights and talked about the year that was. It was a lively discussion from a great group of guys who share my parkdom�passion. Take a listen. And let me know (by clicking on "Comments" below and leaving a message) whether you agree with me that theme parks are definitely NOT a lowbrow form of entertainment!

Connect with Arthur: Twitter | Facebook

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment