Monday, 28 November 2011

Theme Parks: I'd Be Thrilled if You Voted for My Site

Theme Parks
Get the latest headlines from the Theme Parks GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
I'd Be Thrilled if You Voted for My Site
Nov 28th 2011, 11:25

Behind the Thrills is conducting its annual poll to determine the best theme park news site. Since I'm not above groveling, I humbly ask that you consider voting for About.com's Theme Parks site, the place on the Interwebs where you find yourself at this moment. I'd be most appreciative. Here's the link to the poll. (My site is listed as "Arthur Levine-About Theme Parks.")�Thanks!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment