Monday, 10 October 2011

Theme Parks: Kinda Tame, Actually

Theme Parks
Get the latest headlines from the Theme Parks GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Kinda Tame, Actually
Oct 10th 2011, 05:17

While checking out Screemfest, the Halloween event at Canobie Lake Park, I also got a chance to ride Untamed, the new roller coaster that the New Hampshire park debuted this season. Despite the name, I was a bit underwhelmed by the relatively timid ride. Known as a compact Euro Fighter, the coaster is a smaller and toned-down production model of larger Euro Fighters such as Dare Devil Dive, which opened at Six Flags Over Georgia earlier this year. Don't get me wrong. I'm thrilled that my hometown park finally delivered a new coaster, its first one in 24 years. But it would have been nicer if Untamed was wilder. Read my mini-review of Canobie Lake Park's Untamed.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment