Friday, 03 February 2012

Theme Parks: My New BFF: Crush

Theme Parks
Get the latest headlines from the Theme Parks GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
My New BFF: Crush
Feb 3rd 2012, 17:15

Throughout my crazy career as a theme park journalist, I've had the good fortune to speak with some of the industry's heaviest hitters, including Disney's Marty Sklar (who worked alongside Walt Disney), Universal's Thierry Coup (who had a major hand in designing Spider-Man and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter), and Disney Imagineer extraordinaire Tony Baxter. With all due respect to these and others whom I've interviewed, my best "get" happened recently while I was on assignment producing videos at Walt Disney World. I got to chat with (drum roll...) Crush, of Finding Nemo fame. It was quite an awesome experience talking with the famous surfer dude.

You can see an excerpt of the interview in About.com's latest Theme Parks video (unfortunately, I'm in the dark in the shot; you'll have to take my word that it is, in fact, me talking to Crush) about the best attractions for little kids at Disney World. I rank Turtle Talk with Crush as one of the five top attractions. See what else made the cut in the video.

Connect with Arthur: Twitter | Facebook

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment